There is life in this old blog yet! Lo and behold - a new Ride Report! Can you believe it?
Ride Report: Father & Son Trip - The Last of it's Kind
Ride Report: The Wolf Moon Ride
About Me: About Me and Why I'm posting less...
- I don't ride enough anymore. With my new job I do over 2000km a week, but I don't travel. How's that for irony? Good news is that the maps are open. I am just itching for an epic ride. Watch this space...
- If you are interested in what else I'm up too (work wise) have a look at my Facebook Page. It has updates on new cars tested and when and where my articles will be published (content mostly Afrikaans).
- A big thank you to Tracks 4 Africa for their latest set of maps. This will ensure that we never miss a scenic route!
- I have registered the www.trail-rider.co.za web address and redirected it here, so now we have an easy to remember, proudly South African web address.
Lets keep the rubber side down.
- On the Trail of Cornelius Lotter
- The last of the WC Passes
- Northern Cape incl. Verneukpan & Augrabies
Also see "Planned Rides" section.
"God willing, someday I'll grow old & weak. But when I do, I’ll have pictures and ride reports and I will relive life all over again. It's my pension. Every trip is another deposit in my memory pension. I'm gonna have a wonderful old age." - MetalJockey (Wild Dog Forum)
Share on Facebook