Tuesday, June 20, 2023

www.trail-rider.co.za






Whats New?

What's new? A new bike!!! And hopefully a sustainable new enthusiasm for blogging! Stay tuned for a new era and new Ride Reports on www.trail-rider.co.za!

Ride Impressions:  Suzuki V-Strom 1050DE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Road Trip: BMW K1600GT Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ride Report: The World Adventure Week Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ride Report: A Karoo Adventure Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


 



Whats News?
  • I don't ride enough anymore. With my new job I do over 2000km a week, but I don't travel. How's that for irony? But now there's a new bike and the maps are open. I am just itching for an epic ride. Watch this space...
    • A big thank you to Tracks 4 Africa for their latest set of maps. This will ensure that we never miss a scenic route!

      Lets keep the rubber side down.

      Trailrider

      Share of Facebook

       




      Recent Rides





      Future Rides
      •  On the Trail of Cornelius Lotter
      •  The last of the WC Passes

      "God willing, someday I'll grow old & weak. But when I do, I’ll have pictures and ride reports and I will relive life all over again. It's my pension. Every trip is another deposit in my memory pension. I'm gonna have a wonderful old age." - MetalJockey (Wild Dog Forum)




      Share of Facebook

      10 comments:

      Unknown said...

      Really nice blog. You all guys are rocking!!
      Safe Journey.
      Thanks,
      honda bike

      Meghashyam Chirravoori said...

      Fascinating. I had always heard of the beauty of driving through the garden route. But it is when I saw your pictures when I SAW it for a moment.

      What an "alive" life you have. :) And I loved: "
      "God willing, someday I'll grow old & weak. But when I do, I’ll have pictures and ride reports and .... old age."
      Have an adventurous day. :)

      Romantic bed and breakfasts said...

      The Trail riding is an adventurous and thrilling activity to do with great fun and amusement. The rides are excellent with lovely bike trails and it is a daring and courageous activity to do.

      Macrobe said...

      From one recuperating bike rider to another, heal soon!!!!
      Followed the link in your comment to your site. Fantastic! The terrain reminds me of Big Bend area here in Texas.
      Desert Rats 2009

      I would like to add your blog link to my site with your permission.

      TR said...

      Yes no problem! I happily do the same. 8)

      Anonymous said...

      what is your main job? for living!

      Ramon Thomas said...

      Great Looking bikes..... love get one of them

      Quin said...

      Wow beautiful bikes and such nice scenery photos...would love to go on a bike trip and have the experience that you guys have :)

      Dirk said...

      Baie dankie vir die wonderlike info / fotos ook Kom.Gideon Scheepers dis goed om te weet die geskiedenis word 'lewend' gehou. Doen so voort.
      Groete
      Dirk

      Vietnam Motorbike Tours said...

      Wonderful ride report. Thanks