Sunday, December 14, 2008

Southern Cape Trail Ride

.
I just got back from on of the best rides of my life!



We have just spent 4 days crossing mountains, riding through the most beautiful scenery and conquering some of the toughest territory the Southern Cape has to offer. It was tough. It was great! And I am knackered…

We were a great group that got along so well. We cemented friendships and I want to thank you guys for your great company. It was a honour and absolute pleasure riding with you. We will do this again.

The full report of our ride will unfold over the next couple of days, but before I give my tired body a well deserved rest I leave you with this appetizer…

We were 6 riders all on different small bikes:

Myself on the trusty Honda CTX200



Rooipoot – Suzuki DR200



EttienneNXR – Honda NXR125



Letsgofishing – Suzuki DRZ400



Operator – Suzuki 250 XC Djebel



Tok-tokkie – Yamaha TW200



And joining us on Day 3:

Asterix – Honda CRF70



We crossed rivers, mountains and marshes, we rode over mud, sand and stones. We slept under the stars.




Trailrider's Ride Report:

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 & Day 4


Tok-tokkie's Ride Report:


Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5 & Day 6


Letsgofishing's Ride Report:

Short Report


EttienneNXR's Ride Report:


Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 & Day 4



No comments: