Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back in Black

It was a normal winter's day, not too cold, but still I was warming up with a coffee. I am quite busy these days. I was just going about my business when I saw her...

Truly an enchanted moment.

She took my breath away. Long legs, arched back, raven-black hair. Slender, but still curvaceous. My eyes explored every inch of her body. It wasn't the innocent cute and playful kind of beauty you'd find on a girl, no, it was more experienced. Sensual and erotic. Devilish even. Sexy, but in a gothic kind of way. No, not sexy.

Sultry.

Oozing sensuality. There was a sense of excitement as I realized that what is forbidden will inevitably happen. Al morals had forsaken me.

I am not a free man, but the spell was cast. I had to have her...









“Dark Lady laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one
Danced to her gypsy music till her brew was done
Dark Lady played back magic till the clock struck on the twelve
She told me more about me than I knew myself “





Song words from "Dark Lady" by Cher.

No comments: