Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trailrider's Quest

I have a dream... I want to ride all the passes South Africa has offer. I will try and document each with a photo. South Africa First, the rest of the Continent later!

Photobucket




Passes I have a special interest in:


Sani Pass (Lesotho)


Ouberg Pass (Western Cape) - Completed!


Leba Pass (Angola)


A list of South African Passes and their locations can be found here. It's not complete (by a long shot) but it's a start



Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

А! Great posting. Tidak sabar untuk membaca yang berikutnya:)

Anonymous said...

I really like your site. Excellent content. Please continue posting such profound cotent.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!