Real people. Real bikes. Real dirt.
Come and join us at the 2nd Outriders Dual Sport Festival!
When? 26-28 March 2010
Where? Swellendam; Kambati River Resort.
What is supplied?
- Fantastic facilities & ablutions.
- Music & Visuals etc.
- Cash Wet Bar.
- Suggested routes (Technical & Scenic) with leaders & sweepers -This is what it's all about!
- Drags races, barrel races & obstacle route. Participate or watch!
- Backup bakkies with trailers.
- Para-Meds - Pro guys who specialise in offroad events.
- Mechanic with tools, tyre changing machine, tubes & tyres.
- Decent variety braai packs, salads & rolls for Friday & Saturday evenings included.
- Fry-up breakfast Saturday morning included.
- Your faithful tent & gear.
- Pikstel & plate unless you dont mind paper!
- Your licensed roadworthy Adventure, Traillie, D/S or Enduro bike.
- Your unique self!
- Unruly behaviour.
- Unlicensed or MX (plastic) Bikes.
- Trailer your bike/s.
- Bring partners & family etc.
- Rider: R500-00
- Pillion: R300-00
- Kids under 12 – free, otherwise R150.00
All participants are required to pay in full prior to the event before end February. Indemnity to be signed at event.
Branch code: 022209
Please use initials & surname for payment reference. E-Mail deposit slip! Crucial!
This is a non-profit event and any excess monies are put back into our
Recce Riders, forum, local charity and the Cape Leopard Trust. We do
after all, love to ride in our mountain regions and should serve to
I have been at the first Outriders Dual Sport Festival held in the Cederberg in 2009. I can honestly say it's one of the best organized events I've been to. See Ride Report here.
The event itself has both technical and scenic outrides with leaders and sweepers, mechanics and even paramedics! Come see the Overberg this year.
Some scenes from 2009:
On site riders were treated to an obstacle course (watch or participate):
I will definitely be going again this year. Come and join the South Cape Dual Sport Bikers on the ride to Kambati!