Monday, January 2, 2012

Eclectic

e·clec·tic  (ɛkˈlɛk.tɪk/, /ɪˈklɛk.tɪk/)

adjective:

1. Selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems, or styles.
2. Made up of or combining elements from a variety of sources.



I could not think of a better name for this report, as it is a collection of photos and rides of 3 different bikes, 2 different groups and various places, yet it forms one report of how I spent the first 3 weeks of summer.

With long sunny days and fantastic evenings I thought it a good idea to test some bikes for a change, so I organised three Harley-Davidsons for the first three weeks of the summer holiday.

It started on a humorous note. I picked up the new 10 Year Anniversary model of the Harley-Davidson Night Rod from Harley-Davidson Cape Town, but before I could head back to George I had to drive and photograph the new Bentley Supersport (what a car!).



Upon my return I found a gentleman admiring the bike. As it turns out he was the owner of the Aston Martin parked next to it.



It was a hot day in Cape Town, about 30 degrees Celsius, and as we talked three young girls in summer dresses walked past. They were admiring the vehicles and taking pics with their cell phones while we were all smiles with the attention.
They walked right past us and one girl said: “Nice Bike!”
Yup. It's a chick magnet!

So I promptly headed home to show my chick our bike for the week.












Share of Facebook

No comments: